Thursday, April 17, 2008

YIKES!!!

I am flipping out right now because I have my first interview for a teaching job on Monday!! Holy cow!! That is sooooo soon! I have to put together a resume--and I don't know what will be on it because I've really never had a real job. Here and there I've had jobs that last about 6 months tops...so I maybe handing the interviewers a blank sheet of paper!! Haha! Anyway, my interview is at Northridge High for an English teacher with possible coaching experience! I was nervous on the phone so I forgot to ask what I would be coaching--ooops! Oh well, I figure if it's soccer then it will be no problem, but even if it's volleyball or basketball I can at least be an assistant coach! This is very nerve racking. And of course I need to go shopping for an outfit to wear! I guess that's a good thing because I love to shop--and I don't have anything in my wardrobe that is professional looking enough for an interview! Sorry honey, it may get expensive!! j/k Anyway, we will see how it goes!

7 comments:

THE CHRIS' said...

Good Luck with your interview. Doesn't sound fun to me at all! You can't interview up there cause you are moving down here to the warm weather!

Taylor Family said...

Good luck with your interview. Sorry I missed your party last week. I had a baby shower at the same time. Thanks for the invite though I will try to make it next time.

Ashley said...

Wow good luck!!!

kdance said...

Good luck! Let me know how it goes. That's awesome!

The Wangsgard's said...

That is excitng! Do you still want to play soccer? If you do, email me your number so I can give you the details. We play Tuesday and Thursday nights and it starts this May. Let me know. It would be fun to play together again.

Sherrie said...

Hey good luck with the interview (you may have had it by now...) but i'm happy I found your blog...i finally decided to make myself one too...but now we can stay up to date a little better on each other's lives...love ya!

Michael and Staci said...

You need to make a post about your interview so we know how it went. I'm excited for you! It sounds like a neat experience! I think you're safe with coaching as long as it's not cheer leading! :-)