Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Pictures



















We had family pictures taken a couple weeks ago by my super friend Kelli. She did an amazing job! Her website link is on my blog, so you can check it out if you'd like her to take some pics!
My New Life!
It has certainly been crazy going from a stay-at-home mom to a working career woman! I knew that this would happen someday, but I just didn't know the someday would come so soon. It's been a lot of fun getting to meet new people and talking with adults. I haven't had that life for quite a while--and it's nice. I miss being home with the boys, but I think it will be good for them to adjust to having other people take care of them. I am way excited about being able to make a difference in the life of someone else's child. And of course, I'm excited that I was able to get a lot of cute clothes to wear! Gotta love shopping!!
I will post more of my first weeks at school when I have some more time!






11 comments:

cassie said...

your family is so cute so you started teaching school?? are you teaching high school? And your new house looks so nice. I can't wait until we can get into a house. anyways talk to ya later
cassie

Ashley said...

You guys look so cute together!! VERY playful!

Bryndie said...

Cute Pics, they look great!

Kelli said...

You guys are so fun! I loved photographing your cute family!
Good luck with your new teaching job! You are gonna rock!

kdance said...

Hey, cute shirt! Kelli did such an awesome job. I love getting family pictures. Are you going to hang them up in your new house???

The Christensen's said...

I love your family pictures!! Who did them? I have been looking to have some done but I hate the old fashions ones where the put you in certian positions. I like the real life pictures. Yours are great!!

Anonymous said...

those are so cute! isn't it weird how old we are now? a husband and two kids later!! it is crazy, but so fun!

Sherrie said...

CUTE pics girl! Kelli does such a fantastic job and you guys all look great! I love the first one of you and Bostyn. I need to come see the new house soon! Let's try to get together soon...so sad I missed you girls last night!!

"All you need is love" said...

found your blog,
Jana

THE CHRIS' said...

As cute as your pics are, it is time to update Chica!

kdance said...

Girl, it's time for a dang update!