Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pictures

Bostyn has been cruising all over the place with his walker. One day I decided to let him try it and he went crazy with it!
Cute, cute boy!

The other da
y when Bostyn was eating he managed to get a graham cracker stuck in his hair! It was hilarious so I just had to take a pic!

Dave was feeding Bostyn and he was wiggling all over the place. Bostyn just kept rolling and moving, making it almost impossible to give him the bottle.
Like father-like son!
Mommy's boy
Mr. Incredible in ACTION!
Dave took the boys fishing last weekend so that I could rest! What a great hubby!! Anyway, this is a pic of Bostyn ready for his outing.


1 comment:

Lisa Kearl said...

Hey Elysia, it's Lisa (Heath) Kearl. I love that Mr. Incredibles costum. My son Ryker would love it! That's neat we both have son's named Gage. I'm going to add you to my list too.